If you find yourself in the unfortunate circumstances of needing matrimonial or family law counseling - having representation that fully understands your business can be a tremendous advantage.These are complex issues and require both tenacity and finesse.
Our matrimonial and family law attorneys represent the best interests of children, mothers and fathers in a variety of areas of the law including:
- Negotiating and preparing pre-nuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements and marital separation agreements
- Family law litigation
- Contested and uncontested divorce and legal separation
- Child custody, parental access and paternity
- Child support as well as child support enforcement and child support modification
- Spousal support
- Equitable distribution of marital assets and marital debts
We provide representation for contested and uncontested divorce actions, child custody and visitation proceedings, post-judgment family matters including, but not limited to, modification agreements, contempt proceedings, enforcement proceedings and the preparation of settlement and pre-nuptial agreements.
Connect With Us
Ken Kirschenbaum, Esq.
(516) 747-6700, ext. 301
Maureen Beil, Esq.
Chair of Matrimonial Department
(516) 747-6700, ext. 303