The worst time to call your attorney is when you know you need one - employment issues are far too common and costly in today's workplace. Our employment practice is dedicated to assisting business owners in the preparation and compliance of business operations so that you will not have a problem. Not all issues can be prevented by even the most robust employee handbook, which is why our experienced eKirschenbaum & Kirschenbaum, P.C., offers comprehensive employer representation covering all aspects of business operations and management, including:
- entity selection;
- business formation;
- partnership agreements, operating agreements and shareholder agreements;
- hiring guidance, including background checks;
- drafting of employment contracts and independent contractor agreements;
- drafting of employment policies and procedures (employee handbooks, policies and procedures manuals, OSHA manuals, etc.);
- advising on proper employment status of individuals working for the employer;
- representing business owners in disputes against employees, other owners or third parties;
Connect With Us
Jennifer Kirschenbaum, Esq.
(516) 747-6700, ext. 302
Kieran X. Bastible, Esq.
(516) 747-6700, ext. 315