Our healthcare transactional team, headed by Jennifer KIrschenbaum, Esq., knows that proper contracts are required for proper practice foundation. Our approach in assisting our clients with their transactional needs is to work closely with our clients to identify their structure needs and to understand all relevant deal terms. Once the outline of the proposed arrangement has been established, we provide a detailed quote of the work we anticipate required. Thereafter we will draft any and all required arrangement documents, negotiate, finalize and effectuate execution. Our healthcare team specializes in representing clients in all types of healthcare transactional matters, including but not limited to:
- Employment Contract Review and Negotiation
- Employment Contract Drafting for Employers
- Practice Formation Drafting (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation, Corporate Kit Document Drafting)
- Practice Management Drafting (Employee Handbook, Practice Policies and Procedures and other required Practice documents)
- Practice Purchase or Sale (Asset Purchase Agreement, Stock Purchase Agreement)
- Partnership, Shareholder and Operating Arrangements
- Independent Practice Associations and Accountable Care Organizations
- Large Group Practice Membership and Formation
- Article 28 Membership and Formation Contract Review and Drafting for Members and Organizers
Our healthcare transactional team serves as counsel to medical practices fulfilling all transactional needs regarding employment, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, as well as asset purchase agreements and stock purchase agreements for buy/sells.
For representation with your transactional needs contact Jennifer Kirschenbaum, Esq. for a free consultation at (516) 747-6700 x. 302 or at Jennifer@Kirschenbaumesq.com. Have ongoing contractual needs or require hands-on legal assistance? Discuss a retainer relationship with Jennifer, where we provide "in-house" counsel services for a flat-fee agreed-upon by and between you and our firm.